Tapping the secrets of the mind, unlocking the human potential of innovation.
Once we found out how our mind composes and processes innovative ideas, it changed everything for us. Today we are set to disrupt the act of innovation itself.
In this webinar, we are kicking off a new era of innovation. We will share the latest neuroscience discoveries with you that allowed us, after four years of research, to find out how the mind composes and processes highly innovative ideas. No – we won’t make you a neuroscientist, and we don’t suggest any drugs :).
On Oct 15, our founder and CEO, Axel Schultze, will be putting everything into context. He will be talking about new methodologies, far beyond brainstorming and how the burst of innovative ideas can be processed in an entirely new software solution,
We are on a mission to unlock a human potential that was only randomly visible by some amazing entrepreneurs. Elon Musk, Mark Benioff, Steven Jobs, Carl Benz, Mark Zuckerberg, Jeff Bezos, Werner v. Siemens, and all the others had no special education, no special DNA, and no special gift to create amazing innovation. So far, groundbreaking innovation seemed to happen randomly – but it doesn’t. Only now do we know.
BlueCallom technology provides innovation teams with the fastest way to groundbreaking innovation and turning it into revenue. We will show you how your innovation teams can unlock true disruptive innovation (not just improvement).
Oct 15, 2020
09:00 am – 10:30 am CEST
04:00 pm – 05:30 pm ICT
– Why is disruptive innovation today so enormously difficult to generate.
– What startups know that enterprises don’t know, yet
– How is our mind composing and processing ideas
– Neuro Ideation, extreme innovation development
– How the new ideation method changes the entire innovation lifecycle
– Empowering an entire teams to innovate
– How Neuro Ideation will affecting your future innovation effort
You will learn three groundbreaking innovation advancements:
1) Innovation can be broken down as a methodical process
2) Ideation is a neural process which we can learn to navigate
3) Innovation management covers the entire innovation life cycle
FEEDBACK SO FAR
“It was far beyond my expectation” – “An amazing insight” “Well, we will have to completely rethink our approach to innovation”, “I guess the good old R&D center is dead”, “I just found the greatest career opportunity”, “I just wonder why this was not discovered earlier”, “Very demanding, needs your full attention”.
Is this your most sophisticated Ideation System?
How about this with Neuro Ideation?