We are serving some of the most ambitious businesses in the world. With the BlueCallom solution, for the first time, business leaders can create breakthrough innovation in a repeatable, manageable and predictable way. It requires exceptional talents to make it a reality.
Some of the major differences in our Career and Hiring Process:
- We want to know how you combine experiences to new thinking
- We are interested in your talent to see opportunities where nobody sees it.
- We are curious about your curiosity, courage to try something impossible.
- We want to know how you creatively solved problems
- And we want to learn about your ability to relentlessly execute.
- We are not interested in your resume
- We care less about certificates and graduations
- We don’t get excited about countless years of business experience
Humanities’ success is based on its agility, ability to learn new things, adapt, and thrive by being curious and courageous. It quite some takes willpower to turn a vision or dream into reality. The anticipated reward is to elevate a large number of people in the way they do things that was impossible before.
The Future of AI, Robotics and other Machines
Repeat jobs and step-by-step improvement is the future of robots and artificial intelligence. We have to appreciate that we, humans, are gifted with an exceptional ingenuity and creativity. But most of us have not been able to unfold that talent. We want to help our customers to create a future that makes humans more human, more creative, more autonomous, more self-confident – because we can and need to.
Starting the Career and Hiring Process
1) Do your research
Why should I do all this work? Aren’t we living in a time where top people are scarce? Yes, absolutely, and top talents have a choice. They do their research. And we want you to be one of them.
It’s your life, and you should sit in the driver’s seat. Be selective. So are top companies. If BlueCallom would be your dream job, “go all in.”
1) Explore our website and see what we do and how we do it.
2) Even before you spoke with us, imagine what you could do at BlueCallom.
3) Check us out on Linkedin and other places.
4) Get some opinions from innovation teams you know or from friends.
5) Read about our hiring process and prepare yourself.
You may notice. Also we did our research. We developed an intense hiring process and spent an enormous amount of time assembling our dream team.
2) Online Application – Important tips
We are very much looking forward to getting to know you.
1) Please do NOT send us any resumes. Your experience and successes should be on LinkedIn.
2) The online application will ask questions in addition to your LinkedIn profile. The questions will also be indicative for you of what we are looking for. And it will help us t get to know you so that we can decide whether an interview makes sense .
3) Please, share additional thoughts, questions, or any comments in the application. The more you share the better we can decide.
4) Obviously, you can fake any answers but keep in mind in a few weeks you and we will know.
5) We review your application within a few days, discuss with the team and get back to you. If you don’t hear from us feel free to get in touch – nobody is perfect.
3) Share your vision (upfront via email)
Once you have submitted the online application, send us an email to career@
Tell us more about your interest.
What excited you the most when you decided to apply?
What do you think what will excite us about you that we most likely hire you?
Is there anything you envision already now how you will make an impact?
The more you share – the more we care.
4) Interviews (online and onsite)
When the initial application review is positive, we will invite you to a series of video interviews. Please make sure your video and audio connection work perfectly.
We are very much interested in your soft skills or so-called cognitive abilities. Check out the 8 C’s of Innovation Talents. We will ask you to share times from your past work-life where you can talk about specific moments and how you handled and experienced them. Tip: avoid rambling on and on. Tell us about the Situation, what was the Task you had, what was the Action you took, and what were the Results you achieved. It’s known as the STAR method.
We have a comprehensive five-round interview process. After each interview, the team will review and you will progress through the process. Some of the later interviews will be in person in our office in Zürich. Here you will have quality time with the whole team and some team members individually.
Interviews are two way streets. Please interview us as well if we are a fit for you. If this may turn out to be your dream job. If you can’t imagine it – we may just not be the best match for you.
5) Exploring working together
It helps us see how you work, think, engage, and conduct some tasks. We’ll be sure to ask you some questions, which you will answer in a video or writing. We prefer a video to see your communication skills and interaction. At that stage, you will also experience how we interact with you and how this may be in the future. None of us at BlueCallom works for a company. We all work for a vision and with people. We want to ensure that working together will be amazing and not feel like hard “work.”
Tasks & Projects
During the process, you may get some tasks or projects to complete that help us understand how you think and work. We may also ask you to do a few test days working with us. All this should ensure that the next years will be an exciting and successful time for all of us.
If this is not possible, just let us know in advance.
6) Decision and offer
Once you and we feel this will be a super successful future for both of us, we will send you an offer, a copy of a plain contract, and some suggestions for the terms. Now it will be up to you to decide. Also here is an interesting difference to other jobs: You determine what is the right and appropriate salary. We do not negotiate. If you are way off, we don’t negotiate you down but just discontinue. We expect that you have a good judgment for your value and how much impact you will have on BlueCallom.
After the Career and Hiring Process is completed
The Career and Hiring Process is over and the fun begins. When you start at BlueCallom, we will spend a full week so you learn about our goals, strategy to get there and objectives we have to make it a success. Here you will meet the entire team, if not done before. The week after you will craft a concept how you will make a difference at BlueCallom and present it to the leadership team.
You may participate in upcoming product workshops, customer presentations, services workshops and other measures to get a full understanding what the biggest challenges of our customers are and what makes them happy. You will learn that every single person in our team has a critical contribution to our success. We all work harder, smarter and more than others and that is part of our success.
The benefits of a startup are very different from any corporation. The monetary part is a good salary, healthcare as required by the government, and a bonus that is dependent on how successful our customers are.
Unlike a corporation, we offer stocks to be invested in.
We offer being part of something that is much bigger than any of us alone – making the impossible a reality. 99% of people would consider it impossible to empower a large part of the population creating disruptive innovation, becoming creative above average, solving most problems we have on earth. We are determined to make that our contribution as humans.