GENERAL BROCHURES, FLYERS, ETC
Because enterprises need to create groundbreaking innovations to stay relevant.
A complete insight into the story of BlueCallom, our offerings and what we can offer customers.
New innovation opportunity for enterprises | Management Whitepaper
What worked for startups can now also work for enterprises. Most innovation centers failed to genuinely innovate – Now let’s fix it.
Innovation Master Plan | Management Whitepaper
A blueprint for innovation success. The foundation of this Innovation Master Plan is the Deep Innovation Design method and we are describing a typical plan to get to groundbreaking innovation.
Innovation is a CEO mandate | Executive Whitepaper
Turning an enterprise into a truly innovative business has been globally one of the biggest challenges across all industries. BlueCallom‘s research discovered a whole series of facts that have been practically unknown. It forced us to completely rethink innovation from the ground up – starting at the very top.
Innovation Readiness Check Flyer
Details on why companies should complete an Innovation Readiness Check, types of reports, and the 12 Innovation Success Relevant Topics.
Details about the purpose, benefits, functionality, and value proposition for BlueCallom DEEP.
Innovating User Experience with BlueCallom Software.
BLC ACADEMY BROCHURES
BlueCallom Innovation Management Academy Brochure
Full list of BLC Academy courses and details about the Academy.
Certified Deep Innovation Design Master (BCDM) Flyer
Certified Deep Innovation Design Team Manager (BCDT) Flyer
Certified Deep Innovation Design Executive (BCDE) Flyer
Neuro Innovation Management Technology | Demo Presentation
BlueCallom Logos and Branding
Whether you would like to promote your partnership with BlueCallom or write about BlueCallom, please find the company’s logos and brand standards below.
BlueCallom’s company colors include:
Light blue: #00CCFF
Dark blue: #0070B0
Secondary Company Color: #FFCC00
Overall Marketing Activities
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
- Making BlueCallom a name in the innovation space
- Organizing innovation-related initiatives
- Attracting innovation teams to learn all about Deep Innovation design
- Helping grow the user base by 1.25% per day
- US, EU, ASIA (Singapore, S.Korea, Vietnam)
- Target Audience
- CEO, Chief Innovation Officer, VP Innovation
- Possible Supporters
- Business partners
- Innovation associations
TONALITY & APPROACH
- Provocative, polarizing, self-confident, bold, open, casual
ACTIVITIES WE ENVISION
- Social media
- Outreach initiative for the team and friends to build a network
- Content-repository for the team and partners
- Digital media and marketing
- Multiple short video clips, continuously featured
- Text blurbs for team and partners
- Thought Leader Marketing
- Innovation Thought Leader Roundtable
- Innovative Minds Series Events
- education style 3-4 topics each newsletter
- monthly edition (Apr 7, May 5, Jun 2, Jul 7…)
- Announcement mailings
- dedicated to events, activities, products, training
- Customer success stories, new whitepapers, case studies
- Press and media work
- Developing great relationship w/ media, blogger and networker
- Providing at least once a month a media release
- Organizing quarterly media conf. calls (Zoom)
- Several landing pages
- neuroideation.com | neuroinnovation.com | callomburst.com
- deepinnovationdesign.com | dreamteamtheory.com
- innovationjourneymap.com | Innovationsage.com
- NOTE: To generate additional inbound leads
CHANNELS WE WANT TO PLAY ONE
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- LinkedIn Groups, Facebook Groups
- Eventbrite, LinkedIn events, MeetUp (total of 10,200 members)
- Insightly CRM
- Adobe Cloud
- Buzz (internal buzz marketing application)