Who we are
We empower the world’s business leaders to deliver breakthrough innovation within six months using the BlueCallom Innovation Framework & Software.
We are looking for fantastic customer relationship talents eager to help enterprises create success with breakthrough innovation. You will identify business opportunities and explore their needs in online calls or visits. Our experts will support you on presentations and as questions arise from customers or prospects. Your contacts on the customer side are VPs directors or Chief Innovation Officers. Our high-touch sales model allows for getting a deep understanding of customers’ needs and hopes and ensures helping them to get to success.
As Customer Success Manager, you will
* Identify exciting corporate innovation opportunities.
* Research the necessary customer insights to judge their possible benefit from working with us.
* Collaborate with our top innovation experts and pull them in whenever needed.
* Ensuring that our customers are successfully innovating.
Experience and Requirement
* Proven experience in Enterprise Sales
* Professional relationship building with top-level managers
* Excellent communication skills in German and English
* Experience with 6+ digit deal sizes
* Experience with Software as a Service business an advantage
- German is your native language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have Swiss or European citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. Using a home office here and there is no problem.
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)