Who we are
We empower the world’s business leaders to deliver breakthrough innovation within six months using the BlueCallom Innovation Framework & Software.
A highly creative and exceptionally communicative marketing talent. You are a born communicator and networker – it sits in your DNA. Most of your work will be digital; however, some events you will organize are physical. Your ability to communicate across all digital channels will make a difference to BlueCallom.
Responsibilities as Digital Marketing Expert
- KREATIVE WORK
You are responsible for crafting intriguing stories and creating compelling videos, images, blog posts, case studies, social media initiatives, white papers, and other communication vehicles.
You will communicate our progress, new research, discoveries, upgraded technology, success stories from our customers, and what happened in the industry with our audience.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT
You will coordinate, host, and moderate exciting online and physical events.
You will be exploring and coordinating tradeshow and conference participation.
Qualifications as Digital Marketing Expert
- You have an exceptional talent for turning thoughts into compelling visuals, videos, and text
- You are using tools like Adobe Creative Suite and video creation, which are second nature to you.
- You are well-versed in turning mediocre footage into stunning video clips.
- Growth hacking is what turns you on and drives 30% growth per month
- Your natural network talent allows you to connect with whoever is relevant to your work
- You leverage reporting tools to bring everything in alignment.
- You can easily switch between English and German language
- You are a live long learner to continuously enhances your relevant experience levels
- German is your native language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have Swiss or European citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. Using a home office here and there is no problem.
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)