Enterprise Account Executive
You will work with enterprise C-Level executives and help them transition towards genuine innovation development in a predictable way. You will get to know every single enterprise account in detail, know the major player and help match the BlueCallom solution with their needs or dreams.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a sales professional who successfully conducted business in large accounts before. You know how enterprise business is conducted, how they work, what it takes to support them, what their needs and challenges are, and how to work with top-level executives.
- Develop and qualify new opportunities leveraging your own creativity, inbound lead flow, personal prospecting efforts, contacts, existing accounts, and partners
- Be able to identify and tap potential clients and be able to understand their needs
- Identify the prospective accounts by conducting proper research and analysis and make relevant product presentations, formally or informally
- Maintain accurate sales leads, prospecting meetings, and reports in the sales database and the relevant customer information
- Manage the complete and complex sales cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value and ROI/Business Case of BlueCallom’s Neuro Innovation Management Solution
- Understand the needs of the company and participate in sales meetings and training programs
- Maintain strong business relationships with clients
- Negotiate the prices of contracts that are related to the sales activities
- Work cross-functionally with our sales development, marketing, product, and customer service teams to deliver outstanding results
- Have been successful in enterprise solution sales.
- Know how to use LinkedIn, news, and tools for social selling.
- You are a networker and use the network leverage effect.
- Experience with cloud-based software is a plus.
- You are experienced in abstracting a customer’s key problems and are able to map our solution to their problem and present it to a CEO of a multi-billion $ company.
- You understand how to handle enterprise solution sales cycles with multiple months.
- Can develop an individual engagement strategy for every customer and analyze the probability of being a match to their needs.
- Experience with 7 to 8 figure deal sizes.
- Self-starter, self-motivating, and comfortable working in a fast-paced company.
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (French)
- Swiss or EU citizen or have a valid Swiss work permit
- Solid and professional relationship skills on LinkedIn
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected‘Impossible’ – is not part of your vocabulary.
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS BUY
Corporate innovation executives buy a complete innovation management solution, consisting of :
- An end-to-end innovation method (Deep Innovation Design);
- A unique, AI- and cloud-based software solution;
- A guided innovation implementation program where we help customers from not knowing where to start to produce a successful innovation in the market.
WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS
Primarily, very successful enterprises, 500+ employees with a need to continuously innovate and the interest to use the best possible tools to stay on top. The people inside those enterprises include the CEO, Chief Innovation Officer, VP Innovations, Innovation Director, Innovation Center Manager, and Innovation Project Managers.
If you can see how you can shape this position as Enterprise Account Executive into your dream job, we should definitely talk. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you all the details about how to do the job, it’s too early for us. If making money is your primary interest, the motive would not resonate with us.
As Enterprise Account Manager, you report directly to the CEO for now.
Our office is 1 min off the lake in the beautiful Seefeld district right next to Bellevue Place with all the shopping, restaurants and the Opera.
Monthly base salary plus commission.
We are looking for a start in Q1, latest Q2 2022
Looking forward to hearing from you!