Enterprise Account Manager
Executives don’t want to be sold. We rather help our customers make the best purchase decision for what they need. One of our success factors is a customer relationship that is a partnership and not a customer-vendor relationship.
Our ideal candidate
- You resonate with enterprise customers; you know how they work, what it takes to support them, what their needs and challenges are, and how to work with top-level executives.
- You are highly communicative, and you go the extra mile to make customers successful. You do care about every single customer.
- You have experience with the Software as a Service business, how recurring revenue works, and how the contracts look like.
- Your customer relationships are open and transparent.
- Instead of telling you what the job is – you will tell us how you want to take this opportunity to the max.
What our customers buy
- First and foremost, innovation is a highly complex engagement and needs the support of the CEO. They need our expertise to create groundbreaking innovation and our resources to make it happen.
- The corporate innovation managers and their teams purchase our Innovation Technology (B2B SaaS) and our support implementing it in their organization. That may involve hiring ingenious talents, innovation culture development, and a new mindset in terms of groundbreaking innovation.
Who are our customers
Primarily, very successful enterprises, 500+ employees with a need to continuously innovate and the interest to use the best possible tools to stay on top. The people inside those enterprises include the CEO, Chief Innovation Officer, VP Innovations, Innovation Director, Innovation Center Manager, and Innovation Project Managers.
Your Dream Job
If you can see how you can shape this position as Enterprise Account Manager into your dream job, we should definitely talk. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you all the details about how to do the job, it’s too early for us. If making money is your primary interest, the motive would not resonate with us.
As Enterprise Account Manager, you report directly to the CEO for now.
Our office is 1 min off the lake in the beautiful Seefeld district right next to Bellevue Place with all the shopping, restaurants and the Opera.
Remote work within the EU is not a problem. We are fully digital, and you should be too. You will spend at least 3 days in our office.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS
You need to be a Swiss or European citizen.
You should know how an enterprise works.
You speak flawless English and German – French would be great too.
You have a solid and professional profile on LinkedIn.
You know how to do business on the social web.
And just be an amazingly awesome and inspiring person.
Monthly base salary plus commission.
We are looking for a start in Q1, latest Q2 2022
Looking forward to hearing from you
- Please – don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your application
- Let’s do an initial zoom call with Marita, our Co-Founder
- Maybe another zoom call with other team-mates
- Or we meet at our office in Zürich