Who we are
BlueCallom is pioneering Human Intelligence Augmentation through its Neuro-AI-Fusion Technology. Compared to any other business management software we are AI-native (no structure no forms). Customers love us for our bold ideas big vision, technological advancement, yet very down to earth people. Customer benefits include a quantum leap in team productivity, which we achieve by delegating boring jobs to an AI and stimulate and support the employees creativity. BlueCallom created the first AI-native enterprise software as a standalone Innovation & Transformation Development Platform.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an AI Solution Developer who is intimately familiar with Generative AI, Large Language Models (LLM) and Generative Pre-Trained Models (GPT).
Generative AI Software Developer
You will lay the foundation for a unique approach for Generative -AI applications on top of GPT-x. Those applications will be business need specific, require to train LLMs, dedicated Prompt Framing content and the development of corresponding KPI structures.
You will work closely with our internal experts and conquer some unique challenges.
You also will work closely with our clients to understand their unique challenges and provide tailored solutions that exceed their expectations.
As AI Application Developer you will
- Design Generative Pre-Trained Application (GPA) models
- Design GPA accompanying Prompt Framing Models
- Train the GPT/GPA model based on its specific needs
- Collaborate with other top expert in the field
- Deliver a complete solution that scales
Experience and Requirement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Proven experience developing and implementing AI solutions
- Deep understanding in Gen-AI, LLM, GPT
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or in a team
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients and team members
- Have a network of related experts and get additional insights if needed
- Live long learning qualities such as continuously enhancing your relevant experience levels
- Curiosity, creativity, courageousness, obsession for AI technology
- The founders gave 10% of the company into the hand of employees
- Employees can get stock options and turn them into stocks when vested
- As the company grows, so will the stock option value
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance. We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. We are all BTO (Back to Office).
A cool team of open minds
A career to make an impact
A place for life long learning
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)