You have an affinity for innovative people and businesses. You want to help them be exceptionally successful.
We are a neuroscience-influenced cloud-based software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance,
- building a lateral (non-linear) process software;
- creating the entire software based on a unique multi-user canvas technology;
- designing a genetic computing model to manage large data sets;
- conceiving processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes.
Our product is just at the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional cognitive abilities and putting the success of our customers at their highest priority – knowing that their success determines their own success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person leading our customers to innovation success. You will work directly with the CEO to help innovation teams from global enterprises leverage the BlueCallom Deep Innovation Design method. You know how to manage and execute enterprise-level implementation projects.
- Participate in pre-sales product demonstrations
- Provide assistance in scoping projects and developing proposals
- Work with client innovation teams and outline the entire innovation process to them
- Provide methodology training so that stakeholders can apply our innovative techniques and mindset
- Guide client innovation teams through the entire innovation episodes
- Ensure that client innovation teams use our method and techniques to create a groundbreaking innovation within six to nine months
- Moderate the entire engagement and pull in any resources needed to succeed
- Review external clients product demands, develop project plans, and ensure that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet the client expectations
- Oversee and support multiple implementations projects
- Have a couple of years of experience in project management and implementation. Experience working for a SaaS company is a plus.
- A track record of successful implementation projects.
- Strong communication skills; you can address different audiences using audience-appropriate language to communicate their meaning clearly and efficiently.
- Deadline-oriented and able to multitask.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to manage large teams.
- Proficiency in report-writing and presenting.
- Exceptional management skills in a variety of business operations.
- Able to plan, execute, and manage changes to project goals within the specified timeframe.
- Mentoring, leadership, and team-coaching skills.
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (French).
- Helping others to innovate is your dream job (requirement)
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
You can choose to work from your home office whenever it makes sense.
Monthly salary plus success bonus.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please introduce yourself by using our application form
- Please – don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your application and your LinkedIn profile
- Let’s do an initial zoom call with Marita, our Co-Founder
- Maybe another zoom call with other team-mates
- Or we meet at our office in Zürich