You have an affinity for innovative people and businesses. You have experience as an innovation manager and now want to help other innovation managers become successful.
We are a neuroscience-influenced cloud-based software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance,
- building a lateral (non-linear) process software;
- creating the entire software based on a unique multi-user canvas technology;
- designing a genetic computing model to manage large data sets;
- conceiving processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes.
Our product is just at the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional cognitive abilities and putting the success of our customers at their highest priority – knowing that their success determines their own success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person leading our customers to innovation success. You have already practical experience from working in innovation teams.
- Provide innovation-related expertise to customers before and after they become customers
- Provide training to our customers and possibly lay the foundation for our Innovation Management Academy
- Ensure that the innovation teams from our customers are perfectly prepared for the engagement
- Guide the team through the entire innovation episodes
- Ensure that the team is using our method and techniques and creating a groundbreaking innovation within six to nine months.
- Proven success working in an Innovation Manager role or something similar.
- Exceptional leadership skills in a variety of business operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility, able to interface across BlueCallom and client organizations.
- Passion for delivering high-impact results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong and developing problem-solving and presentation skills.
- A love of continuous learning and an ability to, or interest in, receiving coaching.
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (French).
Helping others to innovate is your dream job (requirement)
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
You can choose to work from your home office whenever it makes sense.
Monthly salary plus success bonus.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please introduce yourself by using our application form
- Please – don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your application and your LinkedIn profile
- Let’s do an initial zoom call with Marita, our Co-Founder
- Maybe another zoom call with other team-mates
- Or we meet at our office in Zürich