Is there a potential exodus for some innovation centers that produce only improvements but no innovation? What do the most successful innovation centers do differently?
By speaking with roughly 100 innovation executives in Europe and the US, we recognized a very high level of frustration over their own innovation centers. What is needed to catch up with the most successful innovators?
In this Thought Leadership Series event, we will share concepts that lead to groundbreaking innovation and why we believe some teams just cannot achieve their goals based on their current organizational structure, goals definitions, and the way objectives are set and executed.
- What innovation centers today have in common
- Why it is difficult to create groundbreaking innovation for some and what happens when teams settle with improvements
- What innovation executives can do to get to a new level
- What a professional innovation center looks like
- Innovation team responsibilities and structures
Get some insights into how most innovations had been created from a process point of view, what needs to happen to create such circumstances, and how success can be measured.
Here you find more of the monthly Thought Leader Series.