Corporate Innovation Readiness Check
For established businesses with more than 200 employees
Companies spend millions in innovation efforts with very little results. Consider a Readiness Check before you invest.
- Do you have the right team composition and people with the right talents?
- Do you provide enough motivation and education that unfolds ingenuity?
- Does your team have a strategic direction on who they innovate for and why?
- Are the processes and innovation methods up to par with top innovators?
- Do you go beyond experimentation and ensure market readiness?
- Are you aware of the budget necessities for genuine innovation?
If innovation readiness is ensured, there are countless opportunities to get to groundbreaking innovation.
How the Corporate Innovation Readiness Check works
- You are representing a corporation with more than 500 employees.
- You complete the questions in the 12 innovation success relevant topics and submit the form. You will get a confirmation email.
- Some of our innovation experts will review the results and provide you with a report of the findings and rankings.
- You may also get a PRO Analysis. In this case, we ask you to still complete the readiness check first. We will review and arrange for an interview date. The interview will be conducted online and may include up to two calls. Thereafter you will receive a complete Innovation Readiness Assessment Report.
You will receive
- A general statement about general innovation readiness
- A dedicated heatmap with the most burning areas of improvement
- An innovation type related report or suggestions related to:
- Market-Facing Product Innovation
- Service Innovation
- Customer Experience Innovation
- Business Model Innovation
- Operational Innovation
Note: We use the term “Innovation” as groundbreaking shifts or disruptions that change how users perform work or how an industry segment conducts business. Improvements are not considered innovations.