HOW THE INNOVATION READINESS CHECK WORKS
- You complete the questions in the 12 innovation success relevant topics and submit the form. You will get a confirmation email.
- Some of our innovation experts will review the results and provide you with a report of the findings and rankings.
- If you prefer a more detailed assessment with the top 5 most critical findings, please select the Top 5 Analysis option.
- You may also select the PRO Analysis. In this case, we ask you to still complete the readiness check first. We will review and arrange for an interview date. The interview will be conducted online and may include up to two calls. Thereafter you will receive a complete Innovation Readiness Assessment Report.
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A general statement about general innovation readiness
- A dedicated heatmap with the most burning areas of improvement
- An innovation type related report or suggestions related to:
- Market-Facing Product Innovation
- Service Innovation
- Customer Experience Innovation
- Business Model Innovation
- Operational Innovation
Note: We use the term “Innovation” as groundbreaking shifts or disruptions that change how users perform work or how an industry segment conducts business. Improvements are not considered innovations.