Top innovators train their brains. Like top athletes train their bodies.
INNOVATIVE MINDS SERIES
#7 Shaping Innovation Projects
Shaping Innovation Projects
With Innovation becoming a mission critical part of any organization, the question arises how those mission critical innovation projects should be managed, reported, and become part of the executive oversight. Until very recently innovation was mostly a playground for creative minds, mostly subject matter experts running some brainstorm meetings with the hope for some magic idea. The inception of Neuro Ideation changed the act of innovation from ground up. Innovation opportunity discovery processes, new ideation methods, new idea validation processes, new innovation financing models and a predictable innovation timeline takes place. In this webinar we will share how a “BlueCallom” (innovation project) can be shaped to get to ground breaking innovation.
– Preparing a BlueCallom Innovation Project
– Innovation Opportunity Discovery. How do I know what I should innovate?
– What’s the typical function of an “Innovation Team Manager”?
– What’s the ideal innovation team composition?
– What timeline and budget should I plan?
The session will help you prepare an innovation project that is supposed to deliver a ground breaking innovation.
1) You get a good overview what the preparation will include and how fast it is.
2) You will see why it is very easy to innovate when working with a good customer base.
3) You will probably be astounded how little the budget is to get going and how fast you will show amazing results.