Who we are
BlueCallom is helping top enterprises maintain market- and thought leadership by creating continuously breakthrough innovations. Our cloud-based software platform is using Artificial Intelligence and leveraging neuroscience to amplify ingenuity and provide a KPI-Framework that makes innovation success predictable. Our solution is still in an early stage, yet we provide by far the most advanced innovation management solution. Our founders spent most of their business life in Silicon Valley – and that is present in our culture.
What we are looking for
A marketing-driven communication and network talent. Talent to us is somebody who has natural abilities. You are a born communicator and networker. We are looking for a talent who is really good at turning complicated explanations into stories that are easy to understand. Your ability to communicate makes a difference.
Responsibilities as Marketing Communication Manager
- You are responsible for crafting stories for marketing campaigns, videos, blog posts, caste studies, social media initiatives, press releases, white papers, and other communication vehicles.
- You will be communicating the latest developments, new research, success stories from our customers, what happened in the industry, and more with our market.
- You will be coordinating, hosting, and moderating online and physical events.
- You will be exploring and coordinating tradeshow and conference participation.
Qualifications as Marketing Communication Manager
- You know how to design creative marketing campaigns from scratch.
- You are well versed in turning mediocre footage into amazing video clips.
- Your connection to media and press allows you to engage there too.
- Growth hacking is what turns you on and drives 30% growth per month
- You use Social Media for the social aspect, not as just another medium.
- You are experienced in using the Adobe creative suite.
- You leverage reporting tools to bring everything in alignment.
- You have an exceptional talent to communicate in German or in English.
- Live long learning qualities such as continuously enhancing your relevant experience levels
- You possess critical soft skills including Curiosity, Creativity, Courageousness, Communication, Openmindedness
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Swiss or European citizen or have a valid Swiss Work Permit
What you should know
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates :
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- We won’t tell you what your job is, what to do, and when to do it – you tell us what needs to be done and execute.
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive and inspiring person :)
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
We are all happy to think together, create together, work together and grow together. Home-office here and there is no problem.
Plus success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
Help us get to know you.
If you are applying with lots of companies, our hiring process would be far too complicated and lengthy for you. We understand and apologize.
We are looking for exceptional people who look for an opportunity exactly like us.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We are looking forward to hearing from you!