Marketing Copywriter (50-100%)
We are a neuroscience-influenced cloud-based software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance,
- building a lateral (non-linear) process software;
- creating the entire software based on a unique multi-user canvas technology;
- designing a genetic computing model to manage large data sets;
- conceiving processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes.
Our product is just at the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional cognitive abilities and putting the success of our customers at their highest priority – knowing that their success determines their own success.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a creative thinker with excellent writing and research skills to help us elevate our messaging that will work as our full-time, in-house copywriter. You will continually raise the bar on creativity, writing fresh copy that connects with the desired audience and drives action. As a member of the marketing team, our copywriter will write and edit copy for a variety of projects (including print, web, video, and social media), working closely with the team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging. The most successful copywriter will be a quick learner with a versatile writing style.
- Write original copy and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials including social, print, video, and online.
- Edit and proofread work to ensure high editorial standards are met across all content outputs.
- Drive brand consistency across all company communications.
- Stay current on trends and competitors within the editorial sphere including.
- Conduct research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Present copy concepts and final deliverables to the internal team, and to customers as needed.
- See projects through the whole creative lifestyle, from inception to deployment.
- Have a couple of years of experience in social media, content marketing, or copywriting, preferably with an agency. Experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment is a plus.
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to think conceptually.
- Comfortable working independently with a little direction under tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of great design.
- Excellent portfolio of work.
- Fluent in English and German with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus.
- Swiss or European citizen or have a valid Swiss Work Permit
- You have a solid and professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person. :)
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
You will report to the Marketing and Communications Manager.
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
Home Office up to 4 days a week is possible. We are mostly digital and you should be too. We meet online regularly each week including Coffee Chat Fridays and spend at least 3 days in our office in Zürich.
Monthly base salary.
Looking forward to hearing from you!