Most intriguing application of neuroscience
Who we are
We empower the world’s business leaders to deliver breakthrough innovation within six months using the BlueCallom Innovation Framework & Software.
We are looking for a neuroscientist with an affinity for innovative people and businesses. You want to leverage your neuroscience know-how to help innovative people to reach their full potential and make dreams a reality.
- Developing programs, training, and corresponding material on how innovation, business transformation, and other challenging business processes can be solved with neuroscience and BlueCallom.
- Helping the innovation teams from our customers to be perfectly prepared for the new way of innovation, and guiding the innovation team through the innovation journey.
- You will also support our product team with insights and new discoveries from the neuroscience space.
Qualifications as Neuroscientist
- Neuroscience degree
- Exceptional leadership skills in a variety of business operations.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with people at all levels in an organization.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and emotional agility, able to interface across BlueCallom and client organizations.
- Passion for delivering high-impact results in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong and developing problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Live long learning qualities such as continuously enhancing your relevant experience level
- Curiosity, creativity, courageousness, communication are some key soft skills you need to have
- German is your native language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have Swiss or European citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. Using a home office here and there is no problem.
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)