Do you love advanced software technology, AI, Platforms, user interaction, and like to build the best product in the world?
We are a neuroscience-influenced AI-driven software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance,
- building a lateral (non-linear) process software with AI;
- creating the entire software based on a unique multi-user canvas technology;
- designing a genetic computing model to manage large data sets;
- conceiving processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes.
- Using AI to augment the human brain capacity
Our product is just at the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional abilities to imagine the future of neuronal software that is not like today’s “AI/ML concepts” but more like how the human brain operates.
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is getting excited about building new software products that make a real difference to the people it is created for. You have a good understanding of Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning, Natural Language Processing so that you can take unsolved problems and describe how they could be solved. We are looking at somebody who loves to take on the ownership and responsibility for the entire software product lifecycle from inception to replacement. You will work directly with the CEO to complete product roadmaps, develop product requirement documents, discover new opportunities for the products, and work with the CTO to discuss feasibility and development timelines.
RESPONSIBILITIES AS PRODUCT MANAGER AI SOFTWARE
- Pave the way for new neuro innovation software that allows every business to be innovative
- Create PRDs (Product Requirements Documents) an engineering team needs to build the product
- Embrace Neuroscience, AI, and genetic computing
- Guide the developer team through making the impossible a reality
- Ensure that whatever we build is easy to use and a significant value to our customer
- Work on the prioritization of new features based on usability, functionality, and user experience
- Manage the timeline for implementation and the delivery schedules
- Prepare and present the technology to customers and partners
QUALIFICATION AS PRODUCT MANAGER AI SOFTWARE
- Proven work experience as a software product manager.
- A good understanding of what AI can do and not do, the different machine learning techniques, and when to apply them.
- The courage to use AI in ways that have never been tried.
- Experience working with cloud-based applications and their demand for heightened security.
- Experience with software development methods, tools, stage management, and various forms of readiness such as prototype, MVP, etc.
- Strong writing abilities in order to communicate complex or difficult functionality to engineers but also to potential users.
- Basic graphical and visualization talent for mockup creation, process flowcharts, and architecture diagrams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including working with cross-functional teams, customers, prospects, market analysts, and top-level executives.
- You have a strong affinity to AI, AR, UI, UX, and the things to come
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (German, French, or Chinese).
- You have a base understanding of software technology
- Swiss or European citizen or have a valid Swiss Work Permit
- Product Management is your dream job (requirement)
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- Highly communicative and engaging
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop. Supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
Home Office up to 4 days a week is possible. We are mostly digital and you should be too. We meet online regularly each week including Coffee Chat Fridays and spend at least 3 days in our office in Zürich.
Monthly salary plus success bonus.
A stock option plan or equivalent is in progress
Looking forward to hearing from you!