Who we are
We empower the world’s business leaders to deliver breakthrough innovation within six months using the BlueCallom Innovation Framework & Software.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an AI Solution Developer and Architect who is intimately familiar with regenerative AI (RAI), Large Language Models (LLM) and Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs).
Job Description AI Developer
You will lay the foundation for a unique Large Language Model within an innovation specific use case.
You will take care of acquiring or creating necessary datasets to train the model.
You will work closely with our internal experts and conquer some unique challenges.
You also will work closely with our clients to understand their unique challenges and provide tailored solutions that exceed their expectations.
As AI Developer and Architect, you will
- Design a LLM for unique applications
- Design a GAN for a very different use case
- Research for datasets you can use to train the system
- Collaborate with other top expert in the field
- Deliver a complete solution that scales
Experience and Requirement
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Proven experience developing and implementing AI solutions
- Deep understanding in RAIs, LLMs, GANs
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) and computer vision (CV)
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or in a team
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients and team members
- Have a network of related experts and get additional insights if needed
- Live long learning qualities such as continuously enhancing your relevant experience levels
- Curiosity, creativity, courageousness, obsession for AI technology
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have Swiss or European citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance. We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. Using a home office here and there is no problem.
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)