Who we are
BlueCallom is helping top enterprises maintain market- and thought leadership by creating continuously breakthrough innovations. Our cloud-based software platform is using Artificial Intelligence and leveraging neuroscience to amplify ingenuity and provide a KPI-Framework that makes innovation success predictable. Our solution is still in an early stage, yet we provide by far the most advanced innovation management solution. Our founders spent most of their business life in Silicon Valley – and that is present in our culture.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a visionary, yet success-oriented VP of Marketing. Bringing BlueCallom to a new level through intelligent, provoking, compelling, polarizing, and attractive communication. Attracting customers, partners, and talents. BlueCallom is an extraordinary company with significant investments in neuroscience. artificial intelligence, cloud-based computing, and methodology development, to amplify the capability of the human brain and make innovation predictable.
Responsibilities as VP Marketing
- You are responsible for creating and maintaining brand marketing strategies, product marketing strategies, event marketing strategies, and showing marketing successes in the market.
- Part of your responsibility includes ensuring the transformation of wide and deep knowledge we have in-house into attractive communication streams, media, and material.
- Ensuring that we are technically top of the line, aggregate and use market data that help manage highly effective marketing initiatives and campaigns. That includes measuring engagement, mentions, conversations, and inquiries.
Qualifications as VP Marketing
- You are well versed in Enterprise Level B2B Marketing.
- Experience in corporate executive direct marketing
- Experience in brand marketing, event marketing, promotional marketing.
- You are well versed in turning mediocre footage into amazing video clips.
- Your connection to media and press allows you to engage there too.
- You are able to mobilize the right people to turn on high impact growth hacking marketing
- You leverage reporting tools to bring everything in alignment.
- You have a network of marketing vendors for whatever needs to be produced.
- Live long learning qualities such as continuously enhancing your relevant experience levels
- Leadership, Motivation, Curiosity, creativity, courageousness, communication are some key soft skills you have
- Fluent English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Swiss or European citizen or have a valid Swiss Work Permit
What you should know
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates :
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- We won’t tell you what your job is, what to do, and when to do it – you tell us what needs to be done and execute.
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person :)
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance.
We are all happy to think together, create together, work together and grow together. Home-office here and there is no problem.
Plus success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
Help us get to know you.
If you are applying with lots of companies, our hiring process would be far too complicated and lengthy for you. We understand and apologize.
We are looking for exceptional people who look for an opportunity exactly like us.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We are looking forward to hearing from you!