Two 3-hour sessions per week
Instructor-led online training in small groups
Innovation Team Management
Deep Innovation Design Master
- Executive Workshop
- Innovation Paradigm Executive
- Manager & Executive Workshop
- Innovation Meta Strategy Workshop
- Manager Workshop
- Innovation Dream Team Assembly Workshop
How the Innovation Dream Team Assembly program enhances your innovation career
Five areas where this unique Innovation Dream Team Assembly workshop helps you:
- Enhancing your hiring skills by shifting the focus to cognitive abilities.
- Understanding the importance of cognitive abilities in an innovation team
- Ability to conduct a perfect team assembly
- Developing a judgment for a good innovation team culture
- Understanding compensation and IP protection considerations
Learn to manage an entire project and make it successful.
This program’s objective is to learn how to assemble an innovation dream team. Unlike for many conventional jobs, you find countless information on what talents are needed for specific tasks. Only very recently has it become more apparent that innovation teams need some specific cognitive abilities to be successful. Also, compensation plans are not quite comparable with other positions, and ruling IP rights need to be defined upfront.
The Art of Innovation Dream Team Assembly
Build a team that can change the world
Innovation teams are hired to make the impossible a reality. Such a position has a compelling aspect and challenges are for many people more important than just money. Building such a team requires specific skills and a deeper understanding of what innovation really means to a company or organization. In this program, you learn what you need to know about innovators and develop skills that will make it much easier for you to attract the right talents.
Who is this for?
Managers aim at hiring the best possible talents for an innovation team.
Skills you will acquire
The most important skills to build an innovation dream team.
- Talent Acquisition skills
- Talent identification skills
- Team composition skills
- Talent onboarding skills
- Culture development skills
What you will learn
Everything you learn is built on top of the previous programs for a successful innovation team leadership.
- How to set the main objectives and goals of innovation teams
- Reasons for highly diverse team backgrounds
- The soft skills a team needs to develop successful innovation
- Identifying the necessary cognitive abilities
- Team leadership, moderation, and coaching
- Innovation culture and unlimited thinking
- How to attract and select the best talents
- The best working environment for innovation talents
- Compensation considerations
- IP protection considerations
Innovation Dream Team Assembly
Workshop Details & Application
- 1-day, instructor-led online training
- One 7-hour session
- Online exam at the end of the program
- Max. 12 attendees
- Total of 1 session
At present day, all our training are conducted online. BlueCallom is professionally connected via ultra-high-speed fiber connections to the Internet. We are using HD cameras and professional audio equipment.
Want to explore more: Give us a call: +41-44-500-6480 or email us