We are delivering an innovation management solution that focuses entirely on creating breakthrough innovations. The BlueCallom difference is a end-to-end innovation method, Deep Innovation Design, that is responsible for achieving breakthroughs. Thanks to its AI core, BlueCallom delivers a unique user guidance system and unique innovation process specific KPIs.
- You will be working with corporate prospects, seeking to improve their innovation effort
- Explore the prospect’s needs and arrange meetings with our experts
- Follow up on inquires, sales leads and other contacts
- Write offers, share material, provide guidance to our resources
- Proactively reach out to new contacts who could benefit from BlueCallom
- Ensure timely follow-up on all actions and requests
- You are the key contact to your assigned client base
As Sales Development Specialist, you are
- very social and enjoy engaging with our customers
- very interested in the topic of innovation
- well verse with general business principles
- very service oriented and love to help others
- self motivated and share your positive spirit with others
- agile and can organize what ever needs to be organized.
Experience and Talent
* Sales or customer relationship experience or a natural sales talent
* Professional relationship-building talent
* Excellent communication skills in German and English
- German is your native language with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Your professional English language skills are excellent in writing and verbal communication.
- You have Swiss or European citizenship or a valid Swiss work permit.
8008 Zürich, Switzerland
Our office is next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There are tram stops, supermarkets, and restaurants within walking distance. We are all happy to think, create, work, and grow together. Using a home office here and there is no problem.
A very cool team
Zero repeat job :)
Life long learning and training
Plus, a success bonus.
A stock option plan
An opportunity to make a difference
What you should know
If this describes your dream environment and you can envision that you can shape it into what’s best for the company, you are in the right place. During the interview process, expect you develop a judgment that this is the best possible job for you. If you are not sure, you should not ruin your CV with yet another experiment.
- We care more about your talents or traits than about your certificates.
- Your traits should include being Curious, Courageous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Competitive, Connected, and Continuous.
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word that we usually don’t use
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome, open, positive, and inspiring person.
Here you find more information about how we think and work, including our leadership principles.
- Don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your LinkedIn profile
- Please review our hiring process
- We will carefully assess your career application
- Send us an email to career@ and share your interest and ambition
- Then, let’s do an initial zoom call and take it from there
We can’t wait to hear from you – we really mean it :)
Career ID 751