Software Product Manager
You have a love for technology, user interaction, and like to build the best product in the world?
We are a neuroscience-influenced cloud-based software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance,
- building a lateral (non-linear) process software;
- creating the entire software based on a unique multi-user canvas technology;
- designing a genetic computing model to manage large data sets;
- conceiving processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes.
Our product is just at the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional abilities to imagine the future of neuronal software that is not like today’s “AI/ML concepts” but more like how the human brain operates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person leading and owning the entire software product lifecycle from inception to replacement. You will work directly with the CEO to complete product roadmaps, develop product requirement documents (Cloud-based software), discover new opportunities, and work with the CTO to discuss feasibility and development timelines.
- Pave the way for new neuro innovation software that allows every business to be innovative
- Be enthusiastic about neuro innovation software development
- Have a profound understanding of the products’ markets and customers
- Ensure that ideas become a product and get to the market
- Drive strategy and design from market and customer value
- Guide the developer team through making the impossible a reality
- Ensure that whatever we build is easy to use and a significant value to our customer
- Work on the prioritization of new features based on usability, functionality, and user experience
- Manage the timeline for implementation and the delivery schedules
- Create product requirement documents for customer use and regulatory documentation
- Prepare and present the technology to customers and partners
- Proven work experience as a software product manager, software developer, or project manager is required. Experience working for a SaaS company is a plus.
- It’s crucial to have extensive knowledge of various product functions, the software development process, and all-things product management.
- Should be able to work with an agile methodology.
- Should be familiar with critical product concepts, such as MVP (Minimum viable product)
- Strong writing abilities in order to provide product requirement documents (PRD).
- Basic graphical talent for mockup creation.
- Visual talent to develop flowcharts for customers and our engineers.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills for effective stakeholder communication. That includes working with cross-functional teams and managing all of them simultaneously.
- You have a strong affinity to AI, AR, UI, UX, and the things to come
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills, other languages are a plus (German, French, or Chinese).
- You have a base understanding of software technology
- Swiss or European citizen or have a valid Swiss Work Permit
- Product Management is your dream job (requirement)
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Curious, Courageous, Continuous, Collaborative, Creative, Communicative, Confident, and Connected
- Highly communicative and engaging
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
For more information on how we think and work, including leadership principles and the 8 C’s of innovation talent, please visit: How we think and work.
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop. Supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
Home Office up to 4 days a week is possible. We are mostly digital and you should be too. We meet online regularly each week including Coffee Chat Fridays and spend at least 3 days in our office in Zürich.
Monthly salary plus success bonus.
Looking forward to hearing from you!