You have a love for technology, user interaction, and like to build the best product in the world?
We are a neuroscience-influenced cloud-based software company. We do a bunch of things that have never been done before. For instance, building a lateral (non-linear) process software. Creating the entire software base on a unique multi-user canvas technology. Building a genetic Computing Model to manage huge data sets. Creating processes that are a reflection of non-digital brain processes. Our today’s product is just the beginning. We don’t drill holes in the skull to reach strategic neurons, instead, we use the natural given APIs into the human mind and leverage the preprocessor functionalities our neuron structure provides us.
We are looking for people with exceptional abilities to imagine the future of neuronal software that is not like today’s “AI/ML concepts” but more like the human brain operates.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Our ideal candidate is a passionate person leading and owning the entire software product lifecycle from inception to replacement. You will work directly with the CEO to complete product roadmaps, develop product requirement documents (Cloud-based software), discover new opportunities, and work with the CTO to discuss feasibility and development timelines.
- Pave the way for new neuro innovation software that allows every business to be innovative.
- Ensuring that the ideas become a product and get into the market
- Guide the developer team through making the impossible a reality
- Ensure that whatever we build is easy to use, and a significant value to our customer
- Presenting products or technology to customers and partners
- Software Product Management experience
- PRD writing talent
- Graphical talent for mockup creation
- Visual talent to develop flowcharts for customers and our engineers
- Strong written, verbal, and collaboration talent
- Communication and presentation talent
- You have a strong affinity to AI, AR, UI, UX, and the things to come
BACKGROUND, TALENTS & TRAITS
- We care less about degrees and certificates
- We do care about your talents or traits:
- Open-minded (Curious, fearless, adventurous)
- Highly communicative and engaging
- ‘Impossible’ – is a word you don’t know
- You don’t wait and see what the future brings – you create it
- You don’t wonder what your job will include – you structure it
- Most importantly, you are an amazingly awesome and inspiring person :)
If the above describes your dream environment and you see that you can shape it into what you think is the best for the company, you are in the right place. If you don’t know because we haven’t told you what you need to do, it’s too early for us.
Our office is in the city of Zürich, next to the lake, the opera, and the city center. There is an underground parking garage, tram stop. Supermarkets and restaurants within walking distance.
You can choose to work from your home office whenever it makes sense.
You speak flawless English.
German, French, or Chinese language skills would be nice too.
Product Manager is your dream job (requirement)
You have a base software technology understanding
Monthly salary plus success bonus.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Continue if you want to build the most amazing innovation management software.
Please introduce yourself by completing this application
Please introduce yourself by using our application form
- Please – don’t send us any resume
- We’ll review your application and your LinkedIn profile
- Let’s do an initial zoom call with Marita, our Co-Founder
- Maybe another zoom call with other team-mates
- Or we meet at our office in Zürich