10th Innovation Thought Leader Roundtable
By invitation only
The biggest hurdles to get to breakthrough Innovation
- 09:00 CET | Online Event Opening
speaker and WIForum introduction
- 09:10 CET | Framing today’s topic
- 09:15 CET | Starting discussion
- What are your innovation goals?
- Share your main reason to innovate
- What is your executive commitment
- What are your the biggest internal hurdles?
- Intro: Global Innovation Industry Report 2023
- 10:20 CET | Summary, possible actions
- 10:30 CET | End
Wednesday, April 26, 2023
09:00 – 10:30 CET (Europe)
14:00 – 15:30 ICN (S.E. Asia)
Life long learning for executives
Executives who previously had to optimize their way to go forward,
are now compelled to navigate uncharted territory to remain successful.
PURPOSE AND HISTORY
The main purpose is to find ways to advance and maintain leadership by creating breakthrough innovations for the generations to come.
The idea emerged from individual discussions with innovation thought leaders to exchange and it became a quarterly event. It’s a networking event with the added value of taking some concrete ideas, advice, or inspiration home and applying it.
So far, innovation thought leaders from BASF, Bayer, Bosch, BP, Cisco, Covestro, DB Schenker, Dormakaba, DPD, Hempel, Johnson & Johnson, Lufthansa Cargo, Microsoft, NGK Japan, Nissan Motors, Novartis, Philip Morris, Rexel, Roche, Sony, Voestalpine, and ZF have been part of previous meetings.
This event is co-hosted by
World Innovations Forum Foundation CEO, Bruno Imhof
BlueCallom CEO, Axel Schultze